Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Bump - Week 11!


They say "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." Well...not in my case. Rob and I went on vacation in Vegas back in May with our friends and I was actually pregnant (and had no idea!) We had discussed trying to get pregnant after Vegas, so we were thrilled!

We had our first doctor's visit on June 25th and it was amazing to see the baby with a heart beat on the ultrasound. Yay and relief! It became evident on that day that every life is so very special and delicate. I cannot wait to shower this baby with love and joy!

I have been feeling great, but get tired in the afternoons. Morning sickness has not been an issue. Unfortunately, I've been craving cheesy, salty and sweet junk food, i.e., cheetos, chocolate and baked beans (weird!). On the flip side, I am still able to exercise and enjoy riding my bike to the gym to swim, and lifting weights at home.

Here I am, small baby bump and all, Week 11:


Stay tuned for more updates. We have our 2nd doctor's visit tomorrow and I'll be sure to check in. I have to say "Thank You" to my friend, Desiree, for inspiring me to blog about my pregnancy!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Yay! No morning sickness...lucky you :-) You look great! Baked beans, huh? Very strange...

Love your blog background. Keep us posted! We have a 3D/4D ultrasound tomorrow to check in on Baby Averi and confirm that she is a she (I have been worried about this so it will be good to get confirmation). I'll post pics!

Nursery is nearly complete so I'll be posting that soon too.

Love,
Desiree

The Chipmans said...

Wow Kate! You look amazing! Baby Cerm is going to be one gorgeous and lucky baby! Take care of yourself and I can't wait to check in.

Love,
Heather