Monday, October 26, 2009

Week 25

We had our monthly check up last Friday. Baby is doing well and my bump is expanding! We start going to the OB every two weeks now! While at the doctors, he mentioned that the County was holding a free swine flu clinic for pregnant women today. Yay! I rushed over to the clinic to get in line. I've never seen so many pregnant mommies in one location! We were also surrounded by the media. It so happens that I was on the news later that evening, shown standing in line to get my shot.

Here are belly shots Week 25. Thanks mom for the lovely dress!




2 comments:

The Chipmans said...

Yay for the quick update and super cute dress! Glad to hear all is well. Miss you!!

Desiree said...

Lucky you! That vaccine is important and hard to come by. You look amazing!